Brooklyn Refrigerator Repair
All Boro Refrigeration: Refrigeration Repair Experts Serving Brooklyn for More Than Forty Years
A Staff of Highly Experienced Residential and Commercial Refrigeration Mechanics
All Boro Refrigeration is a full-service refrigeration repair company for both commercial and residential customers across Brooklyn. We have done work in homes and businesses throughout all sections of Brooklyn for more than forty years. All Boro mechanics hold a National Appliance Service Technician (NASTeC) certification and Professional Service Association (PSA) certification. Our mechanics each have decades of experience repairing both residential and commercial refrigeration systems.
Brooklyn Residential Refrigeration Repair
When it Comes to Your Home, Trust The Experts at All Boro Refrigeration
On the residential side, we service all types and brands of refrigeration units, including ice makers and wine coolers. We are also experts in all Sub-Zero products. Your friendly All Boro professional will come in to your home and diagnose your unit in a timely and efficient manner. Once this is done, he will tell you exactly what the problem is and what should be done to solve it. Your mechanic will be there for you every step of the way, even if no repair is done and the only thing you need is some friendly expert advice. We value you as our customer and we will treat your home as if it is our own!
Call us Now to Discuss Your Residential Refrigeration Repair Needs!
Contact us Now
Brooklyn Commercial Refrigeration Repair
Your Business is in Good Hands with All Boro Refrigeration
On the commercial end, we will come in to your store, restaurant, office, warehouse or other establishment and assess your equipment. Whether the walk-in refrigerator in your restaurant is leaking, your ice box is no longer producing, or you have lost power in your refrigeration display completely. Whatever the issue is, your All Boro mechanic will quickly diagnose it and know exactly how to handle it. We take pride in helping businesses continue to operate by repairing their refrigeration systems.
Call us Now to Discuss Your Commercial Refrigeration Repair Needs!
Contact us Now
All Boro is New York’s Premier Refrigeration Repair Company
We Know Every Issue; We Know Every Solution
Issues that arise in both residential and commercial refrigeration may be related to a number of different factors. There could be a defective motor, belt or heating element. There could also be a faulty or loose valve or an issue with the thermostat, condenser, compressor, fan, evaporator, solenoid, etc. Sometimes repair is simple, other times the issue is so mechanically involved that repair is not worth it for an older unit. Generally, repair is a good option if the cost is reasonably lower than what the cost would be for a brand new unit. At All Boro, we will communicate this to you honestly, and genuinely offer our support regardless of the scenario. Our mission is to always operate under the best interest of our customers, which is why we are such a highly respected refrigeration repair company in Brooklyn.
Give us a call now, and one of our dedicated staff would love to assist you!
Contact us Now
We get calls every day saying:
- The refrigerator is not running
- Our refrigerator isn’t cooling properly
- The doors won’t close properly
- It is making an ongoing noise that doesn’t sound right.
Top 5 Refrigerator Repair Causes:
- Overload and Relay Failure – This can cause the compressor not to run and completely stop any and all cooling.
- Cold Control/Thermostat Failure – This can lead to erratic and inefficient cooling.
- Drain Stoppage – This is usually the case if you see water at the bottom of your refrigerator or an ice sheet in the lower part of your freezer.
- Damper not Opening – This may be the cause if the fridge side is not cooling
- Defrost Heaters Failure
At All Boro, we provide:
- Same-day, guaranteed service when you call before 1 pm
- Appointments scheduled at your convenience
- Refrigerator repair service to the greater Houston area. See Location Map
- Reliable, friendly and knowledgeable appliance repair professionals. We are A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau.
- High-End refrigerators – We fix all makes and models including Sub-Zero and other higher end makes.
- Refrigerator repair on all major brands and models.
- Guaranteed low prices
- Waived service call when we repair your refrigerator or appliance with no hidden fees.
- Warranty on all parts and labor provided by Appliance Home Service
- Peace of mind with our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Proven track record of satisfied new and repeat customers
I have used Joey from All Boro Refrigeration to care for 20+ year old SubZero. Joey is extremely knowledgeable, responsive…
Great techs, they really know their stuff and fixed my fridge. No one else could! I tried 3 company's before…
Joey of All Boro Refrigeration Services came to fix the refrigeration unit in my wine cellar today. He should have…